Pro cycling is now more and more about lightweight, right fitting aerodynamic clothing. Since last years Tour de France, in collaboration with team UAE Emirates we have been testing a new jersey, designed a built specifically for hot, humid conditions ÛÒ we call it the Apex Lite Jersey. Rui Costa was the main test pilot across the French Alpes last year and provided some race feedback from the highest level. Then more recently at the 2018 Tour Down Under, the UAE team wore the Apex Lite to combat the oppressive 115 degree temperatures helping Diego Ulissi achieve a 4thÊoverall on GC.Ê
Made entirely from our high end premium AGILE fabric, a highly breathable, open weave 4 way stretch fabric. This fabric contours and stretches to provide a premium, close fit. The open weave of the fabric helps draw moisture away from the body, whilst allowing the body to cool in the harshest conditions.
- Available in both men's and women's specific cuts
- Sizes XS - 4XL
- Three rear storage pockets with slash side pockets for easy access while on the bike.Ê
- Additional sleeve cuff for ideal compression on the upper arm.
- Reinforced pocket anchor to ensure maximum storage capacity.Ê
- Zippered water resistant gear pocket with a reflective zipper.Ê
- Silicone-injected front hem provides incredible support to hold the jersey firmly in place, a key factor in overall jersey comfort.
- Lower zipper garage and a full zipper for minimal irritation and maximum venting.
- Silicone rear hem keeps jersey in correct position while riding.
- Half height collar ÛÒ approximately half the height of our regular collar, designed to allow better cooling and comfort in hotter conditions.
Our Apex cycling garments are designed for Elite Riders they are a tighter fit than our regular products. If you are interested in these products please contact our sales team to discuss. You can also order sample of these items for comparison. Due to the technical/breathability of the fabric used in our Apex garments, they do not offer complete sun protection. Please wear with caution especially on warm days.
Click below for info: