Watch this video with Managing Director of Champion System Australia, Chris Reynolds, as he takes you through our list of most frequently asked questions. If you do have any additional questions, please contact our friendly staff at 402-875-5847 or email@example.com
- What are your order minimums? Champion System have no minimums – well almost! You need to order at least one main item. When you get to 10 units you can receive our discounted CS10 pricing. Find out more here.
- What is your lead time? Champion System have a delivery turnaround time of 4 weeks once your order has been submitted. We also have a CS Express option so that you can receive your order in 2-3 weeks. Contact our office to discuss your deadline and delivery options.
- What does your pricing include? Our pricing is fully inclusive. Unlimited colors and no set up fees. Best pricing is our CS10 which is 10 of any main item.
- What artwork do I need to provide to get my design started? At Champion System all we need from you is an idea or a concept, we can then take those ideas and turn it into reality for you. Your ideas can be conveyed by a sketch drawing, pictures, photos - any way you can get your design concept across to us - we will then create design proofs based on that input and go from there. Please also ensure that your logos are in vector format. Find out more about artwork requirements and file types here.
- How do I determine my size? Ideally it is best to order a sizing sample pack for your club or team to ensure everyone gets the correct sizing. Contact us to arrange this. We also have sizing charts here for you.
- What is the best way to look after my kit? It is important to follow the care instructions on your garments and make sure you wash your custom garments at a temperature no higher than 30 degrees.
- How do I get started now? You can start customising your apparel by signing up on our Design and Order Portal here.
Should you have any further questions, please contact our office on 402-875-5847 or firstname.lastname@example.org